Terms and Conditions for Download and Use of LinkedIn Marks by LinkedIn Members
Nov 20, 2009 — LIDeveloperAdmin
By downloading and using the LinkedIn Marks, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Online Use - You may use the Marks specified for online use solely in connection with providing and designating a link to your personal profile on the LinkedIn website, or to a Group or Company page on the LinkedIn website, or to the LinkedIn home page.
- Print Use - You may use the Marks specified for print use solely to provide and designate a link to your personal profile on the LinkedIn website, or to your Group or Company page.
- Compliance with Use Requirements - You may only make use of the Marks in the form made available for download here by LinkedIn. Your use of the Marks must conform to all applicable requirements of LinkedIn’s Branding Guidelines.
- Termination - LinkedIn may ask you to stop using the Marks at any time. You agree to stop using the Marks within a reasonable period of LinkedIn’s request, but in no situation, more than seven (7) days after LinkedIn’s request.
- No Endorsement - You may not use the Marks in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by LinkedIn of you or any third party, or services or products you or any third party provide.
- Reservation of Rights - LinkedIn is the owner of all rights in the Marks and reserves all rights save the limited license granted here. Your use of the Marks pursuant to this license shall not be construed as limiting any of LinkedIn’s rights in the Marks.
- LINKEDIN DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE LINKEDIN MARKS (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW), INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT.
- Core Concepts
- Job Posting
- Share and Social Stream
- Libraries and Tools
- LinkedIn Policies
- Integrating your OS X Mavericks Application with LinkedIn