What solutions can you build?
Enable ads management at scale
Build functionality for scalable ads management with Ad Campaigns and Creatives APIs
Build holistic view of marketing performance
Use the Ad Analytics API to pull campaign performance data and know which campaigns are working
Enhance LinkedIn targeting
Easily create audience segments and target on LinkedIn with DMP Segments API*
Track conversions events
Attribute offline marketing data to a LinkedIn campaign with Offline Conversions API*
*These APIs are private and require additional approval once you’ve been approved for the Advertising API. To apply for access to private APIs, first submit an application for the Advertising API with an ads management or reporting use case. Once you’ve been approved for the Advertising API, submit a request through Developer Support.
** To apply for access to Ad Forms API, see here for qualifications and vetting process.
Meet the qualifications:
Do you have an established business?
Do you have an established use case?
Does your use case align with our supported solutions and is not restricted?
Do you agree to comply with LinkedIn Marketing API Terms?
Apply for Development tier access:
1. Create an app, add Advertising API, and complete the access form under My Apps > select your app > Products.
2. LinkedIn will review your application
3. Check the Developer Portal for the status of your application
4. If your application is approved, get started. If your Advertising API application is rejected, review common rejection reasons, create a new app, and submit a new application
Resources to get you started
• Upgrading to Standard tier
• Restricted uses for LinkedIn Marketing APIs
• Getting started with the Advertising API
• API and permission tiers