• Manage company profile and share content to build an online presence.
• Analyze user engagement with a Page and shared content.
• Monitor engagement with a brand with real-time notifications for likes, comments, shares and mentions.
Meet the qualifications:
Do you have an established business?
Do you have an established use case?
Does your use case align with our supported solutions? (For example, our APIs may not be used to enhance sign-in with LinkedIn, collect or store member data, or display social feeds)
Do you agree to comply with the Marketing Developer Platform terms of service?
Apply for access
1. Create an app, add Marketing Developer Platform and complete the access form. Find the access form under My Apps > Products.
2. Next, LinkedIn will review your application.
3. Once the review is complete, you will receive an email with next steps. You can learn more about common rejection reasons and how to re-apply here.