Make LinkedIn REST requests using a web interface. Explore our API without needing to write an application of your own. See what resources and fields we expose. Debug requests that aren't working properly for you.
- Click the Padlock icon to authenticate yourself.
- Click on the left sidebar to select a REST URL. You may need to edit it to fill in a value, such as a member id or public profile URL. (Or enter a URL of your own in the Query URL box.)
- Click the dropdown arrow next to GET to select a HTTP Method other than GET.
- Click on the HTTP Verb (such as GET) to make the REST request.
- Look at the Response. Click on the Request tab to see the HTTP request.
- This application uses different keys and credentials than yours, so the OAuth signature will differ. Use the OAuth Console to debug authentication issues.
- This application also has different Member ids than yours. Otherwise, results should be the same.
- Set HTTP headers and other parameters by clicking the Gear icon. This lets you make JSON requests.