What solutions can you build?
Build a brand presence
Share content and track posts that drive the most engagement using the Posts API and Social Actions or Comments API
Engage in conversations around a brand
Monitor @mentions of your brand and respond to comments with Social Actions Notifications API. @mention members for richer conversation using the People Typeahead API.
Meet the qualifications:
Do you have an established business?
Do you have an established use case?
Does your use case align with our supported solutions and is not restricted?
Do you agree to comply with LinkedIn Marketing API Terms?
Review application requirements
Apply for Development tier access:
1. Create an app, add Community Management API product, and complete the access form under My Apps > select an app > Products.
2. LinkedIn will review your application
3. Check the Developer Portal for the status of your application
• If your application is approved, get started.
• If your application is rejected, review application requirements, create a new app, and submit a new application.
Resources to get you started
• Upgrading to Standard tier
• Restricted uses for LinkedIn Marketing APIs
• Getting started with the Community Management API
• API and permission tiers